Voucher web designer
Trading Online Voucher is a €2500 grant for ecommerce projects from Irish government. If you need a TOV quote, happy to help you.
How to spend a Trading Online Voucher
Local businesses in Ireland can use a Trading Online Voucher to start trading online from their business website.
A professional website design with an ecommerce functionality and payment gateway.
An online shop where you sell products or services and collect payments.
Online courses page with your video course. Sold from your website.
Looking for a TOV quote for your website?
Just reach out, we’re happy to give you a comprehensive Trading Online Voucher quote.
What business owners say...
FAQs about Trading Online Voucher
Government in Ireland gives website grants for small businesses. If you want an online shop, bookings for your services, online courses sold on your website or to boost your online marketing, you can get up to 50% of €5000 (€2500 is a max) for your web project covered while co-funding it with a Local Enterprise Office.
If you spend €2500, you get €1250 back. If you spend €3500, you get €1750 back, spend €5000, get €2500 back.
First, contact your Local Enterprise Office. They will give you the dates for attending an online call (so-called webinar) and an online application to fill out. You will need 3 quotes from web developers to attach to your application.
Search for web developers on Google and email them asking for an ecommerce website quote. If you attach a list of what needs to be done on your website and a deadline, you will get a more specific quote faster. If not sure of what you need, give a web developer a call to clarify your needs.
Think about a website project quote as a checklist of what needs to be done on your website to help your business improve online trading.
But before asking for a quote, think about your business situation right now and where you would like to be instead. Reflect on your goals. What kind of customers would you like to serve? How many and when? How would you like to sell to them? And what kind of products? Maybe some new products and services? Where are your customers physically and online? What could be interesting ways to reach them? How’s your business different and appealing to your customers?
And here’s where your website comes in. A website is just a tool to help you reach business goals. If you reflect on your goals, then a web developer will help you get web tools together to reach those goals.
All websites have common features like a clear navigation, fast loading, being all devices friendly, SEO friendly design, etc. But you may need website features specific to your business, for example, you may want to sell online courses and not physical products; or to have a gallery on your website or an Instagram feed. Talk to your web developer to explore what kind of website is best for you.
You attend a webinar with Local Enterprise Office (LEO), fill out an online application and submit 3 quotes from your web developers. If you get a yes from LEO, you choose one web developer to do your web project. Their quote works like a checklist of what needs to be done. It’s common to pay 50% deposit when the service begins. When all items from the quote are completed, you make the final payment to your web developer. You get a receipt. You bring this receipt to LEO. They ask you to fill out one more form. You get what you spent back from LEO.
Your Web Developer
We offer two ways of working. If you’re in a hurry, yes, we can launch your branded website fast, in 1 or 2 weeks.
But our clients stories show that it’s easier to launch branded websites if we work together for 6-12 weeks to ensure we have time to hear you and make the process as smooth as possible.
It depends on which service you choose. Although in web design process you will be needed to connect with your web designers for this amount of time:
- Planning Stage: When service starts, connect with us for 1-2 hours consultation time:
- First consultation is about our Project Plan when we discuss your website project scope, website goals, your target audience
- Sharing your passwords (web hosting and WordPress if you have it setup) and sharing bank details if you need an ecommerce addon
- Creating Stage: Allocate time for brand discovery sessions and brand revisions:
- Connect with us for 2-3 hours consultation time for Brand Guidelines service. We will discuss your inspirations and needs for a logo, colours, fonts, all connected to your business values
- 2 revisions of your completed brand guidelines document
- Allocate yourself a dedicated time to provide website texts or to work with a copywriter (which we can recommend)
- Website Approval Stage:
- 2 revisions of Website Layout Plan where you will see your website layout with a brand identity and website texts in a visual document, before the web development has started
- 2 revisions of completed live website
- Training stage: 2 hours of training on how you can update your website
- Completion stage: Allocate yourself time to make the payments to us and fill out forms if you’re in TOV programme (Ireland)
Have a phone call with a web developer when asking for a quote. Have a video call when starting a project. In your emails, use bullet points (web developers are rational people :). When you’re not sure about something, simply ask a web developer to clarify it for you and to explain things simpler. Have weekly video calls to checkin on the progress. Use your quote for guidance on what needs to be done to finalise the project. Stay friendly and human, and your project will go great.